Sales Executive (B2B) - Corporate Immigration Technology - UK
Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify, and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals. Envoy is at a pivotal point in our growth and Global Program is expanding! As a result, we're seeking to hire an Sales Executive (B2B) - Corporate Immigration Technology, based remotely in the UK, to join our Sales team.
This position will be Envoy’s first salesperson in the UK and Europe regions. As such, you will work with Sales VP (VP is headquartered in Chicago, IL, USA) to implement a strategy to identify and close new business with decision makers at every level. This role's territory will be all of Europe with a focus on the UK, Ireland, and France. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter with ambition and drive to take on the European market for the first time on behalf of Envoy!
As a Sales Executive (B2B) - Corporate Immigration Technology for our UK region, you will be required to:
- Follow defined sales process including blueprinting, discovery, solution presentation, and onboarding
- Build brand awareness through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives
- Report on sales activity and forecast accurately in Salesforce
- Demonstrate excitement and understanding of our technology, services and company vision
- Work closely with the team in each region to make sure they are involved including participating in presentations, identifying targets, making introductions, and adjusting sales process to fit the region
- Occasionally travel to global mobility events, conferences, and round tables as required
To APPLY for this role, you must possess the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in consultative selling, preferably selling technology or services into HR departments (minimum of $500k annual quota
- Bachelor's degree - preferred
- Working knowledge of the Immigration process is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of the global mobility space and ability to converse with sophisticated immigration professionals
- Demonstrated experience working with complexity within the sales process
The ideal candidate possesses the attributes and key competencies below:
- Ability to source and identify new business opportunities in the market
- Experience managing the full sales cycle with directors, VPs, and C-suite as contacts
- Resilience and an ability to overcome prospects’ objections
- Excellent relationship skills and ability to partner with varying levels within the client’s organization and within the Envoy organization
- Ability to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast-paced environment; aptitude in taking initiative when needed and without prompting
- Ability to work in an autonomous fashion
- Ability to team sell cross-department
- An attitude of accountability and proactivity
This role is 100% remote, working from home within the United Kingdom.
If you feel that you meet our requirements, we look forward to hearing from you asap!