Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Envoy Global is seeking an experienced and approachable Director, Financial Planning & Analysis. This position will lead all aspects of forecasting, annual budgets and ad-hoc financial modeling to help enable Envoy's leadership team to make the most informed and strategic business decisions. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this role requires an analytical self-starter with director-level knowledge, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and work at an operational level as well, in order to problem solve and further enhance our financial reporting. This role will have great visibility across the Organization's multiple departments and your ability to build rapport will help to facilitate this.
As our Director, FP&A you will be required to:
- Lead Envoy’s annual strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes, management reporting, and investor models, adapting these as the business grows and changes.
- This includes developing forward-looking financial models that incorporate balance sheet and cash flow projections.
- Perform monthly variance explanations comparing against budget/forecast/last year and regularly document and communicate results to the management team. Work closely with the accounting team.
- Become a trusted business partner to department heads to manage budgets and ensure spend is aligned with plans and priorities. Work with the departments to improve financial discipline and enhance business and financial acumen along with providing ongoing financial and operational support for decision making.
- Analyze complex financial information, conduct margin analysis, and provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management.
- Contribute to monthly management reporting presentations and quarterly board presentations.
- Hold responsibility for the company’s 5-year plan and actively participate in modeling and incorporating acquisition activity.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and create financial models to support business decisions and evaluation of new opportunities.
- Develop and deploy analytical methodologies for monitoring business KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) to identify emerging trends, develop forward looking projections, and provide insight on the drivers of performance.
- Drive the continual improvement and simplification of our financial processes along with continuing to evolve planning and management reporting systems to adjust to business changes and align with best practices.
- Mentor and guide team members to ensure their professional growth and regularly coordinate with the senior management, the accounting team, and investors.
To apply for this role, you should possess the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- 7+ years experience in finance with direct experience in leading both corporate FP&A and business partnership.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting and/or equivalent (additional MBA preferred)
- Advanced level MS Excel (i.e. ability to create complex formulas, create macros, etc.)
- Ability to create Powerpoint presentations to communicate information effectively.
- Exceptional knowledge in financial forecasting, accounting principles, and financial data analysis
- Experience with Financial planning tools, Hyperion, Cognos, Adaptive Planning, Datarails
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to prepare and present information and recommendations to a broad and diverse audience; ability to tell a story with numbers.
- Experience with scaling business processes globally is a plus
- M&A and scenario modeling experience is a plus
- Ability to prioritize work in order to meet critical deadlines
- Team oriented approach and a willingness to support adjacent functions (business analytics, accounting) if needed
- Power BI experience beneficial
- High Attention to detail
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a dedicated and collaborative team that works together to make a difference!
SALARY : USD $160,000 Min – USD $180,000 Max
Notice at Collection for California Applicants: