Immigration Case Consultant, UK Employment Visa Focus
Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Envoy Global is at a pivotal point in our growth. In two years, we've expanded from 100 employees and 2 countries to 350 employees, 7 countries, and 30 US states. At Envoy Global, our Global Program is expanding, and we're not stopping anytime soon! As a result, we're seeking yet another Immigration Case Consultant, UK to join our UK case management team. The Immigration Case Consultant, UK (working title) is responsible for the inbound processing of UK immigration matters in a very timely and accurate manner.
As a Business Immigration Case Consultant for our UK region, you will be required to:
- Communicate with Foreign National (FN) and clients’ HR team, setting the right expectations and timelines
- Adhere to clients’ agreed protocols and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Adhere to Envoy’s case management SOP, ensuring the effective maintenance of client and internal records via use of the case management system and other internal systems
- Prepare/draft applications
- Collaborate and work closely with Third Party Vendors (TPV) on various aspects of work authorization and other immigration matters
- Ensure assessments are completed in accordance with SOP
- Sign off on cases closed by Global Administrator including expiry tracking in accordance with SOP
- Attend and participate in client calls as needed
- Communicate with immigration authorities to clarify guidance notes/request application update and/or escalate applications when immigration authorities fails to meet its processing standard/withdraw applications and/or request refund of government fees
- Ensure accurate billing of client matters in keeping with company policy and protocol
To APPLY for this role, you must possess the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Minimum 2+ years of corporate immigration experience
- OISC Level 1 qualification ideally for 1+ years
- Experience with UK employment-based visas
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience communicating with Foreign Nationals, government officials, and client contacts
- The desire and skillset to stay abreast of changes to immigration regulations and policies
The ideal candidate possesses the attributes and key competencies below:
- Ability to interact and communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of relevant tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- A passion for immigration law
- Strong desire to learn and excel in a dynamic growing team
This role is 100% remote, working from home within the United Kingdom and must commence in approximately one month.
If you feel that you meet our requirements, we look forward to hearing from you asap!