Product Support Analyst
Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals. Working alongside our affiliated law firm, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. The Product Support Analyst is responsible for enabling our customers to use Envoy Global successfully by assisting them with configuration, support, and advising on process in order for them to make better, more data-driven decisions in their business.
The Product Support Analyst is a center of knowledge for external and internal audiences, using their troubleshooting skills, communication abilities, and business acumen to act as extraordinary Envoy Global users so they can be devoted & knowledgeable partners to customers, prospects, and colleagues in making the most of the product.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the Envoy Global product, both from a business use case perspective AND a technical perspective
- Communicate with application users to collect defect details and communicate workflow workarounds
- Prioritize and escalate support tickets/issues as needed
- Ensure accurate set-up, perform quality assurance, and respond to initial product questions after go-live
- Use tools and systems available to support Operations and customer-facing departments
- 1-3+ years relevant experience in customer support, consulting, implementation, engineering, or technical problem-solving
- Immigration experience highly preferred
- Experience with a ticketing system
- Personable, clear, and informative communication style via email, on the phone, and in person
- Excellent organizational skills, including time and task management skills
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to multi-task effectively
- Ability to think critically combined with a willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of databases and queries a plus
- An above-and-beyond team player
To APPLY for this role, please upload your updated resume via the link below and complete our application form.
We look forward to hearing from you!