IT Helpdesk Associate
Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Our IT team is looking for a dynamic IT Helpdesk Associate to join our Cincinnati office! Our IT Helpdesk Associate will assist with supporting client computers, printers, and phones, as well as help to maintain email and user accounts for all Envoy Global employees. We are in search of someone with the aptitude for quick troubleshooting, and a passion for IT and people!
As our IT Helpdesk Associate, you will be required to:
- Provide Tier 1 level support for laptops, desktops, cell phones, and other technical equipment in a professional and timely manner
- Respond to help desk tickets and efficiently prioritize proper responses to solve technology-related issues
- Configure and troubleshoot computer, network, and software issues
- Support user account maintenance in Active Directory, Office 365, as well as custom applications
- Review and update documentation, maintaining a company-wide knowledge base
To apply for this role, you should possess the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excelling customer services and organizational skills
- 1 - 3 years IT helpdesk experience within a Microsoft environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows 10+ and Office 365
- Experience with Telephony/VOIP
- A+, Network+, Security+ or Microsoft certifications
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN
- Experience with Active Directory/Exchange
To APPLY, please upload your application following the link provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
SALARY : USD $48,000 Min – USD $52,000 Max OTE
Notice at Collection for California Applicants: