Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Working alongside our affiliated law firms with Envoy, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
As a result of continued growth, we are currently hiring Senior Immigration Paralegals to work 100% on-site in our office in Hyderabad, India. These roles require individuals with a strong immigration background, specifically in the field of US business/corporate immigration - this means, your experience will be skewed towards the processing of US employment-based visa applications.
** Note : Should be flexible with any shift **
Key Responsibilities :
- Communicate and understand client US immigration requirements
- Work across the following types of visas: H-1B, L-1A/B, TN, EB-1/2/3, H-1B1, dependent and derivative cases, advance parole and work authorizations, AOS, and all phases of the employment-based Green Card processes
- Consistently focus on improving the accuracy while processing applications
- Maintain knowledge of industry changes and any alternations to the immigration laws
- Maintain an accurate record of cases and provide periodic updates as required
- Remain aware of regular USCIS updates
- Proactively identify the opportunities for process/ system improvement and work closely with lead, Technology QA and Development teams to implement
Position Requirements :
- Possess hands on experience in processing the complete end to end H1B / Green Card petition drafting and LCA preparation in DOL and maintaining data with the high quality
- Willing to work in shifts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; English grammar must be excellent
- Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to effectively multi-task
- Strong client / customer focus and a team approach
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and document/case management systems
- Minimum 5+ years of experience within employment-based immigration, preferably in a large high volume law firm environment
- Paralegal Certification or degree from accredited college or university is preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity please follow the link and apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!