Customer Relationship Specialist
Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
We are pleased to present a new opening to the market for a Customer Relationship Specialist (CRS), to join Envoy Global, Inc. on a full time, permanent basis - working remotely from home, within the US. Residents in and near Chicago have the option to work from the Envoy Global Headquarters.
As a CRS, you are a critical team member of the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) team. You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day needs of our customers. Attention to detail, fast action, rapid problem-solving, and a 100% customer-first mindset are critical to success in this role.
As our Customer Relationship Specialist, you will be required to:
- Open cases for customers as requested by the CRM team
- Become an expert at completing questionnaires by reviewing past cases and/or documentation
- Run reporting as requested by the CRM team and become an expert at formatting, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.
- Schedule meetings/attorney calls as needed
- Update Salesforce when completing tasks as directed for accounts (for duties they complete)
- Think proactively and problem solve regarding issues or improvements that need to be resolved
- Share knowledge of excel, reporting, etc. with the CRM team in meetings
To apply for this role, you should possess the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Passion for technology, working in a fast-paced, high performing company, and bringing innovative tech products to new users
- Motivation, drive, and persistence to pro-actively solve customer problems while remaining calm under pressure
- A desire to immerse yourself in learning a new industry and product to become a subject matter expert
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to explain highly complex topics in a way that anyone can understand
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience as a paralegal within the immigration space preferred
- Genuine desire to provide an outstanding customer experience along with the willingness to consistently go above and beyond
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a timely manner, under pressure at times
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline (preferred)
Please note: This role is open to internal and external candidates with an aim to fill this role ASAP.
Salary Range (Min to Max):
$50,000 Base + Bonus to $55,000 Base + Bonus
If you feel that you meet our requirements, we look forward to hearing from you asap!
Something looks off?