Partner Success Manager
Empathy was created to help families with everything they face after the loss of a loved one. Powered by tech and driven by purpose, we are on a mission to change the way the world deals with loss, teaming up with some of the world’s biggest and oldest companies to bring a new level of support to those who need it most. It’s unique, rewarding work with many interesting challenges along the way.
Our flagship product is a digital loss companion that accompanies families through every aspect of a loved one’s death, from funeral planning and estate settlement to dealing with grief, mortality, and family. Partnering with families to bring empathy and transparency to every aspect of this difficult time in their lives, we’re on a mission to change the way the world copes with loss.
About the team
Our Partner Success team oversees the entire partner lifecycle, working to support employers, life insurance carriers, and other organizations from implementation onwards. We are dedicated to creating an incredible partner experience, demonstrating the powerful impact Empathy can have on families dealing with loss.
In this role you will
The Partner Success Manager will be resourceful and process-oriented, focusing on supporting our life insurance partners.
- Support new and existing Empathy life insurance partners, responding to their needs and questions, with a focus on creating a best-in-class partner experience
- Oversee the entire partner journey, including implementation, ongoing engagement, upsells, and renewal
- Manage day-to-day partnership responsibilities, including tracking tasks and deliverables, leading partner meetings, and reporting on various metrics to demonstrate the value of the Empathy product
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Care, and Business development to ensure Empathy is thoughtfully prepared to meet mutual partnership goals
- Contribute to building Partner Success team strategies and best practices as we scale
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of professional experience working with external customers/partners in either account management, partner/customer success, implementation, consulting, or project management
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Experience at a high-growth, early-stage startup
- Experience in the B2B2C vendor space
- Familiarity with Salesforce (or other CRM), Asana, and Slack
- Understanding of the life insurance space
- Comfortable with pulling data from dashboards for reporting purposes
The salary for this position ranges between $95,000-110,000. This is decided based on many factors, including but not limited to: skills, qualifications, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, we are proud to offer stock options in the company and a competitive benefits package.