Senior Manager of B2B Marketing
Empathy was created to help families with everything they face after the loss of a loved one. Powered by tech and driven by purpose, we are on a mission to change the way the world deals with loss, teaming up with some of the world’s biggest and oldest companies to bring a new level of support to those who need it most. It’s unique, rewarding work with many interesting challenges along the way.
Our flagship product is a digital loss companion that accompanies families through every aspect of a loved one’s death, from funeral planning and estate settling to dealing with grief, mortality, and family. Partnering with families to bring empathy and transparency to every aspect of this difficult time in their lives, we’re on a mission to change the way the world copes with loss.
About the team
Connecting with families at a difficult time in their lives requires sensitivity and creativity. The marketing team works across platforms and disciplines to tell honest stories, create meaningful interactions, and deliver value. We are constantly learning and evolving as we gain insights from our users, coworkers, and partners.
In this role you will
As a team lead, you will both have your own responsibilities and hands-on work, as well as managing a small team, reporting to the marketing director.
- Lead a team within the marketing department, facilitating project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Foster individual development of team members as part of the company’s growth.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and growth functions to establish OKRs, budgets and targets for our B2B segments
- Develop and own full-funnel marketing for sales prospects and leads, defining key personas and buyer journeys and driving business growth
- Serve as subject matter expert on email marketing, owning our our email platform by creating and optimizing campaigns and advising on best practices to other marketing and sales team members
- Lead the B2B communications and content marketing strategy to support full-funnel marketing needs, leveraging both data and qualitative insights.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in marketing roles, preferably with a B2B or B2B2C focus.
- Previous experience managing a team, with a proven track record as a strong leader
- Mastery of Salesforce CRM, and Hubspot Marketing or equivalent tools
- Experience in marketing automation or lifecycle email marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Mission-driven, with a passion for helping families dealing with loss
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and turning ambiguity into direction
- Experience in B2B healthcare, employer benefits or insurance
The salary for this position ranges between $120,000-$140,000. This is decided based on many factors, including but not limited to: skills, qualifications, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, we are proud to offer stock options in the company and a competitive benefits package.