Tech Support Lead
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to the classroom!
We are currently looking for a Engineering Manager, Tech Support who can be a part of our Technology team with proven experience and knowledge. This person should be comfortable with working in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment and show great initiative and ownership for taking on new roles and responsibilities
- Lead and manage the Level 2 support team, providing guidance, mentorship, and supervision to ensure high-performance levels and adherence to service level agreements (SLAs).
- Handle escalated technical issues from Level 1 support, providing expert troubleshooting, analysis, and timely resolutions.
- Monitor and analyze support metrics, identifying areas for improvement in team performance, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (product development, QA, etc.) to provide feedback and contribute to product improvement based on support insights.
- Foster a customer-centric approach within the team, ensuring exceptional customer service delivery and maintaining positive relationships with clients.
- Develop and implement strategies for continuous improvement of support processes, documentation, and tools.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, industry standards, and best practices related to support operations and customer service.
What you will need:
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years of relevant experience and overall, 10-13 years in technical support roles, with proven experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity.
- Skills and Abilities:
- Strong technical expertise in Windows server & Linux server troubleshooting skills. T-SQL to query data from SQL Server. Exposure to AWS Dynamo DB, Lambda, EC2 instances.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with a proven track record of building and motivating high-performing teams.
- Proficiency in problem-solving, decision-making, and handling complex technical issues.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in process improvement methodologies and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment and align support activities with organizational goals.
- Location: Mumbai (Hybrid work environment currently)
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.