Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, PMHNP
Reporting to the Lead Physician, clinicians function as integral members of the Eleanor Health treatment team. As a PMHNP, your main responsibility will be prescribing psychiatric medications to our members.
- Provides direct patient care for substance use and other psychiatric disorders both in-person and via telemedicine
- Works closely with Eleanor Health Practice Administrator, Lead Clinician, and other team members to ensure seamless integration of medical services with whole-person support services
- Contributes to a unique and attractive culture that values mission-orientation, proactive initiative, ethical behavior, and collaboration
- Ensures medical care and documentation are in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, regulations and CARF accreditation standards
- Participates in continuous quality improvement (CQI) initiatives
- Current active, unencumbered Texas Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) license
- MSN degree or higher
- Current National Certification as Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Must physically reside in the state of Washington
- Mission-driven and motivated to join an organization that will transform the way we deliver accessible, evidence-based, and clinically excellent care in the substance use disorder space
- Ability to work across teams and functions, self-starter who quickly identifies what needs to be done and takes ownership
- Comfortable with ambiguity and taking on a variety of tasks, as needed
- The ability to be consistently available for scheduled shifts
Compensation & Benefits
The total target compensation range for this position depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the applicant’s qualifications for the position; years of relevant experience; specific and unique skills; level of education attained; certifications or other professional licenses held; other legitimate, non-discriminatory business factors specific to the position; and the geographic location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will perform the job.
Eleanor Health offers a generous benefits package to full-time employees, which includes:
- Flexible PTO policy and a remote work environment- unplug, relax, and recharge!
- 9 observed company holidays + 3 floating holidays- We encourage you to use the additional 3 floating holidays to accommodate personal beliefs/practices
- Wellness Days - In lieu of “Sick Time” which typically applies only when you are ill, we encourage you to proactively manage your overall wellbeing, both physical and mental, as well as the wellbeing of those who play important roles in your life.
- Fully covered medical and dental insurance plan, with affordable vision coverage.- We are a health first company, and we strive to make our plans affordable and accessible
- 401(k) plan with 3% match. We are excited to be able to support the long-term financial well-being of our team in a way that reinforces Eleanor’s commitment to equity.
- Short-term disability- We understand that things happen, we want you to feel comfortable to take the time to get better.
- Family Medical Leave- Eleanor Health’s Paid Family & Medical Leave (“PFML”) is designed to provide flexibility and financial peace of mind for approved family and medical reasons such as the birth, adoption, or fostering of a child, and for serious health conditions that they or a family member/significant other might be facing.
- Wellness Perks & Benefits- Mental Health is important to us and we want our employees to have the accessibility they deserve to talk things through, zen with a mindfulness app, or seek assistance from health advocates
- Mindfulness App Reimbursement
- 1 year subscription to TalkSpace
- Paid Membership to Health Advocate, One Medical, and Teladoc
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Florida, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with Medicare, Medicaid, and employers.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Types: Full-time