Member Support Specialist/ Medical Receptionist
The Member Support Specialist will serve a key role in delighting Eleanor Health’s Community Members. This role reports to the Member Support Center Supervisor and manages inbound inquiries from Eleanor’s community members. As a part of this team, you will utilize an initial inquiry resolution framework to support the achievement of operational performance and community member satisfaction goals.
- Effectively receive inbound calls and provide accurate solutions to non-clinical queries in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate effective communication with community members, team members and all other internal and external customers
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and implement solutions to solve complex issues.
- Utilize a one-call resolution technique to address the caller’s needs, collaborating with or escalating to market operations or other functional areas as necessary.
- Ability to successfully operate multiple platforms to include but not limited to: G-Suite, Salesforce, Vonage, Athena, OpsHub, and others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team within a secure and reasonably quiet work from home environment.
- Ability to multitask
- Must have reliable and secure access to the internet
- Other administrative duties as needed
- Must be consistently able to work scheduled shifts
- The above statements describe the general nature of work performed and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all activities, responsibilities and duties required of this role.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a healthcare environment, behavioral healthcare experience preferred
- Experience working with substance use disorder and/or opioid use disorder patients is preferred, but not required
- Minimum 6 months experience serving as a MEAS with Eleanor Health.
- Experience working with patients with multiple medical and behavioral health diagnoses is preferred, but not required
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of managed care processes and health insurance coverage preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
The total target compensation range for this position is $18.50 - $19 an hour. The actual compensation offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the applicant’s qualifications for the position; years of relevant experience; specific and unique skills; level of education attained; certifications or other professional licenses held; other legitimate, non-discriminatory business factors specific to the position; and the geographic location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will perform the job.
Eleanor Health offers a generous benefits package to full-time employees, which includes:
- Flexible time off that includes 80 annual hours of PTO accrued monthly + 10 wellness days granted on day 1 - unplug, relax, and recharge!
- 9 observed company holidays + 3 floating holidays- if you need a mental health day, celebrate a special holiday, or just want to take your birthday off and celebrate!
- Fully covered medical and dental insurance plan, with affordable vision coverage.- We are a health first company and we strive to make our plans affordable and accessible
- 401(k) plan with 3% match. We want our team members to be excited about their future and retirement
- Short-term disability- We understand that things happen, we want you to feel comfortable to take the time to recover. Fully paid by Eleanor!
- Long Term Disability - Picks up where Short Term Disability leaves off.
- Life Insurance - Both Eleanor and employee-paid options are available.
- Family Medical Leave- Eleanor Health’s Paid Family & Medical Leave (“PFML”) is designed to provide flexibility and financial peace of mind for approved family and medical reasons such as the birth, adoption, or fostering of a child, and for serious health conditions that they or a family member/significant other might be facing.
- Wellness Perks & Benefits- Mental Health is important to us and we want our employees to have the accessibility they deserve to talk things through, zen with a mindfulness app, or seek assistance from health advocates
- Mindfulness App Reimbursement
- 1 year subscription to TalkSpace
- Paid Membership to Health Advocate, One Medical, and Teladoc
About Eleanor Health:
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Florida, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with Medicare, Medicaid, and employers.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Types: Full-time