Member Support Center Supervisor
The Member Support Supervisor leads the day-to-day operations of Eleanor Health’s Member Support Center. The supervisor leads the team of Member Support Specialists who manage all incoming support needs for our community members. Reporting to the Director of Operations, this role will be a critical component to the development and success of the member support team and the satisfaction of our community members.
- Leads day to day operations of the Member Support Center to consistently meet production and service level expectations.
- Implements monthly, seasonal and annual engagement goals and strategies, and evaluates results accordingly.
- Engages in work flow improvement projects, leveraging cross-functional relationships to drive projects from conception to completion.
- Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into process steps; develops schedules; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks.
- Maintains a current understanding of workflows, scripting, and scheduling protocols for community members.
- Actively demonstrates a dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements from internal and external community members; gets firsthand information and uses it for improvements in member need resolution; always acts with the community member in mind.
- Conduct performance evaluations and reviews work outcomes for Member Support Specialist and provide timely feedback on a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, and/or annual basis
- Hires, onboard and continuously develop a high performing team that scales efficiently with population demands, cultivating a culture of performance, accountability, empathy, and collaboration
- Ability to successfully operate multiple platforms to include but not limited to: G-Suite, SalesForce, Vonage, Athena, OpsHub, and others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team within a secure and reasonably quiet work from home environment.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum two years experience in managing an engagement team including but not limited to inbound calling or sales or business development team.
- Experience working with substance use disorder and/or opioid use disorder patients is preferred, but not required
- Experience working with patients with multiple medical and behavioral health diagnoses is preferred, but not required
- Specific experience in the admissions discharge transfers or behavioral healthcare field is preferred.
- Familiarity with HIPAA and managing compliance within a digital health organization (not required, but nice to have)
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiple projects in various stages of development
- Demonstrated performance managing and inspiring a culturally and professionally diverse team.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and listening skills, with a natural, consultative style.
- Ability to energize, communicate, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- You're self-directed, confident, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and are aligned with Eleanor Health’s mission
- You love teaching and learning and being a part of a team - you’re excited to pick up new skills or investigate new technologies, and equally able to share that knowledge with others
The work environment is remote - work from home. As Protected Health Information (PHI) may be discussed in meetings or accessed in day to day activities, a quiet and secure environment is necessary.
The total target compensation range for this position is $60,000.00 - $65,000.00. The actual compensation offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the applicant’s qualifications for the position; years of relevant experience; specific and unique skills; level of education attained; certifications or other professional licenses held; other legitimate, non-discriminatory business factors specific to the position; and the geographic location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will perform the job. Individuals employed in this position may also be eligible to earn bonuses.
Eleanor Health offers a generous benefits package to full-time employees, which includes
- Flexible PTO policy and a remote work environment- unplug, relax, and recharge!
- 9 observed company holidays + 3 floating holidays- We encourage you to use the additional 3 floating holidays to accommodate personal beliefs/practices
- Wellness Days - In lieu of “Sick Time” which typically applies only when you are ill, we encourage you to proactively manage your overall wellbeing, both physical and mental, as well as the wellbeing of those who play important roles in your life.
- Fully covered medical and dental insurance plan, with affordable vision coverage.- We are a health first company, and we strive to make our plans affordable and accessible
- 401(k) plan with 3% match. We are excited to be able to support the long-term financial well-being of our team in a way that reinforces Eleanor’s commitment to equity.
- Short-term disability- We understand that things happen, we want you to feel comfortable to take the time to get better.
- Family Medical Leave- Eleanor Health’s Paid Family Medical Leave (“PFML”) is designed to provide flexibility and financial peace of mind for approved family and medical reasons such as the birth, adoption, or fostering of a child, and for serious health conditions that they or a family member/significant other might be facing.
- Wellness Perks Benefits- Mental Health is important to us and we want our employees to have the accessibility they deserve to talk things through, zen with a mindfulness app, or seek assistance from health advocates
- Mindfulness App Reimbursement
- 1 year subscription to TalkSpace
- Paid Membership to Health Advocate, One Medical, and Teladoc
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with national and regional payors, employers, and other stakeholders.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice, and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Type: Full-time
Something looks off?