Senior Brand Designer
Drift®, the Conversation Cloud company, helps businesses connect with people at the right time, in the right place with the right conversation. Using the Drift Conversation Cloud, businesses can personalize experiences that lead to more quality pipeline, revenue and lifelong customers. Drift brings Conversational Marketing, Conversational Sales and Conversational Service into a single platform that integrates chat, email and video and powers personalized experiences with artificial intelligence (AI) at all stages of the customer journey. More than 5,000 customers use Drift to deliver a more enjoyable and more human buying experience that builds trust and accelerates revenue. Representing less than 1% of unicorns led by Latino founders, Drift is building an equitable, enduring company to transform the way businesses buy from businesses.
About the role
Drift is looking for a Senior Designer with strong brand design, project management and marketing experience to join the Brand Creative team. This role will lead design for projects that support our Marketing team campaigns and brand initiatives, ranging from digital and web, to content and print design. You are a talented designer with strong layout and typography skills, high attention to detail and have extensive brand design experience building scalable design systems and evolving visual brands — preferably as an inhouse designer for an enterprise brand.
Our creative team consists of 2 designers and 1 copywriter. We are looking for someone who is highly collaborative but can work independently, and isn’t afraid to voice their ideas and continue to help Drift push the envelope when it comes to brand and digital experiences. This position is based out of Boston and you will report to our Associate Director, Brand Creative.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
- Lead design for campaign programs including digital ads, social, ebooks & content, landing pages, presentations and more.
- Develop and maintain the visual brand identity, including layouts, typography, color palettes, and other visual elements.
- Collaborate with other designers on the evolving Drift brand.
- Conceptualize and develop brand campaigns and activations.
- Manage creative projects from conception to delivery.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- A diverse portfolio of work you have created.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Figma, Adobe CC).
- Advanced expression of Design thinking & creative decisions.
- Experience collaborating with Marketing teams, and art directing outside agencies and freelancers.
- Be a strategic thinker with a proven history of working at a high-level and delivering effective design solutions, with an understanding of the business context of their work.
- You care about the details, and always put the customer first in your design work.
- Knowledge of Wordpress, working with components and templates — HTML and CSS are a plus.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn
something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our Founder.
Something looks off?