People Operations Associate (PeopleOps)
A bit about us
We’re Doccla, the virtual ward company. We provide patients and clinicians with the transformative power of remote patient monitoring.
Our existing customers are Hospitals, Community Services, and NHS Commissioners that we partner with to deliver tech enabled virtual wards. With our technology, logistics, and support patients can be discharged from a hospital ward to a virtual one and recover in the comfort of their own homes. Patients love our care pathways and health services become more efficient; it’s a win-win.
We are a young company with big aims and a lot of momentum. In the summer of 2022 we raised $18M in an oversubscribed A round led by General Catalyst, a top tier global VC fund and have gone from strength to strength since: we’ve won a series of large multiyear NHS contracts, extended 100% of our existing client contracts.
This is your chance to join us at a key stage of our growth. Our ambition is to be a category leader for virtual healthcare. You will be joining a highly entrepreneurial team that combines technical, clinical, operational, and commercial colleagues.
We're solving real problems for patients and health systems. we’re looking for dedicated people with a passion for healthcare.
People Operations Associate
- The People Operations Associate will be responsible for managing core areas across the full employee lifecycle at Doccla.
- This role spans preboarding, onboarding and offboarding administrative tasks and coordination.
- Working closely with talent and IT to ensure a smooth transition from offer, preboarding to onboarding. Assisting with performance management and off-boarding.
- To adopt a customer service approach to responding to employee/line manager enquiries ensuring a fast, accurate, right first time solution is provided
- Provide quality and pragmatic advice to key business areas on all aspects of the employee lifecycle on HR processes at an operational level
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate employee information in HR systems and personnel files, ensuring data integrity at all times
- Welcome and engage with new employees to key business areas by leading a slick onboarding process and ensure principles of Information Security and compliance standards are met
- Adopt an excellent customer service attitude with a problem solving and right first time approach when managing all employee and line manager enquiries
- Be a key support on all People project and deliverables: eg. Performance management process; development process; merit and reward cycles; promotional activity etc
- Manage all transactional elements of the employee lifecycle as well as contribute to and make suggestions for their improvement
- Contract generation using Docusign or similar.
- Shows tenacity and consistently works in the pursuit of a great candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Strives for excellence in all they do and always look to improve our service and product
- Regularly seeks to turn ideas into action and injects creativity into every touch point
- Questions common practice to challenge the norm and comes up with new ideas
- A can-do attitude and a positive viewpoint
- Assisting with ATS scorecard and advertising admin
- Takes ownership and always delivers against expectations
- Experience working within a progressive HR environment
- Expertise using multiple HRIS platforms (HiBob use would be highly desirable)
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills and acute attention to detail
- A high degree of learning agility
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to easily explain complex ideas
This is a hybrid role.
How we work
We empower everyone to take ownership and responsibility for the company and their role within it. We act ethically and think of helping patients and protecting their safety first.
Whatever your role is, to thrive at Doccla, a can-do and action oriented attitude is essential. As is being a clear and open communicator who is receptive to feedback.
Our team is remote first with offices in London and Stockholm. Most of the team lives in and around London and visits the office one to three times per week to enjoy in person meetings, free lunch with the team, and the general perks of a WeWork. The extent of remote vs office working will depend on your role, as some roles have the flexibility to be fully remote.
We have an employee equity pool that you can be part of so that as the company continues to grow you’ll have a share in its success.
Some of our employee benefits include
- 25 days of annual leave and up to 8 bank holidays per year 🌴
- Employee Share Options 📈
- Onsite Team Lunches 🌱
- Wellbeing budget, from a massage to healthy food deliveries 🧘
- Private healthcare with Bupa 🩺
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pet friendly office 🐶
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity) with annual reviews.
- Work at one of the most patient focussed and client centric healthtech startups, backed by top VC firms, General Catalyst & Speedinvest.
- Growth. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
Diversity at Doccla
We embrace diversity at Doccla. To build a product that is valued we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people from different backgrounds, race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application!
Doccla is committed to the principles of safer recruitment, ensuring that safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults is central to our recruitment processes.
A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be required for all posts with access to children or vulnerable adults. Please note that it is an offence to apply, offer or accept to do any work with children (paid or unpaid) if disqualified from working with children.