Senior Integrations Analyst (Workday)
A day in the life:
Workday plays a central role in managing our people's data, connecting with numerous internal applications and a wide array of external systems. It serves as the quiet hub, facilitating an exchange of information to keep everything in sync across our organization.
Join our team as a Senior Integrations Analyst, and play a pivotal role in shaping the connectivity landscape between Workday and our internal systems. Whether you're based in San Francisco or working remotely, your expertise will drive the seamless integration that powers our success. The ideal candidate will question common assumptions, rethink existing design, configurations, and see every challenge as an opportunity for system improvements.
Team at Discord:
Our People Systems Team innovates and streamlines how we manage our most valuable asset—our people. This committed, multi-talented team shapes and optimizes systems that support the entire employee lifecycle. From recruitment and onboarding to performance management and beyond, the People Systems Team uses cutting-edge technology and a deep understanding of organizational needs to foster talent. The People Systems Team leads the way in creating a culture that values people and performance by working together, thinking forward, and fostering excellence.
This role will report to the People Systems Manager.
What you'll be doing
- Serve as the subject matter expert on large collections of Workday integration
- Design, develop, and implement complex integrations between Workday and various external/internal systems using Workday Integration Tools (EIB, Core Connectors, Studio, Cloud Connect, etc.).
- Create and maintain integrations that support data flows, ensuring accurate and efficient communication between Workday & internal/external systems.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and other internal teams to understand integration requirements.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and design documents.
- Conduct unit testing, integration testing, and end-to-end testing for developed integrations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production-related integration issues in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for integrations, including design documents, process flows, and technical documentation.
- Ensure that integrations comply with security and data privacy standards.
- Collaborate with security teams to implement and maintain security best practices for integrations.
- Work closely with other teams, business analysts, and stakeholders to understand overall business objectives and ensure that integrations align with organizational goals.
- Stay current with Workday releases and updates, and assess their impact on existing integrations.
- Propose and implement enhancements to existing integrations, as needed, including annual events such as open enrollment & compensation events
What you should have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience as a Workday Integration Analyst.
- Strong proficiency in Workday Integration tools and technologies such as Workday Studio, Workday Payroll Interfaces, & Workday’s connector library
- In-depth understanding of Workday's data model, business processes, and security features.
- Experience in integrating across business systems beyond the People & Talent team, such as Finance, Corporate Engineering, and IT
- Experience with various integration patterns, protocols, and data formats.
- Familiarity with Workday administrative functions including tenant configuration, data loads, payroll configurations and maintenance
- Experience in developing Workday custom reports and calculated fields
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment with stakeholders and users
- Workday Integration Certification
- Workday Studio Certification
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $175,00 to $191,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role and level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity, or benefits.
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive medical insurance including Health, Dental and Vision (plus up to $20,000 for gender affirmation procedures)
- Mental health resources and quarterly wellness stipends
- 14+ paid holidays, 4 weeks of PTO + use-what-you-need sick days
- Paid parental leave (plus fertility, adoption and other family planning benefits)
- Flexible long-term work options (remote and hybrid)
- Volunteer time off
- A diverse slate of Employee Resource Groups
- Plus commuter contributions and other perks for office-based employees
Discord is a voice, video and text app that helps friends and communities come together to hang out and explore their interests — from artists and activists, to study groups, sneakerheads, plant parents, and more. With 150 million monthly users across 19 million active communities, called servers, Discord has grown to become one of the most popular communications services in the world. Discord was built without selling ads or user data and instead, offers a premium subscription called Nitro that gives users special perks like higher quality streams and fun customizations.
We’re working toward an inclusive world where no one feels like an outsider, where genuine human connection is a click, text chat, or voice call away. A place where everyone can find belonging. Challenging? Heck yes. Rewarding? Double heck yes. It’s a mission that gives us the chance to positively impact millions of people all over the world. So if this strikes a chord with you, come build belonging with us!