Risk Control & Compliance - Senior Analyst
As a Senior Analyst you will be reporting to the VP of Assurance and you will be right at the heart of the efforts to support our "Deliveroo for Work" proposition, and across risk and assurance activities at Deliveroo. You will be based at our London Headquarters on a hybrid working basis.
We are looking for a candidate with a 'roll-up-your sleeves attitude' who is excited by opportunities to deliver value for our business. You will have a risk management mindset, and at the same time a creative and collaborative approach, responding to risks to help the business meet compliance and security requirements and pursue business objectives.
What you'll do
- Work with the Deliveroo for Work team to operate our onboarding controls to ensure that we are compliant with our corporate customers' requirements
- Identify efficiency and improvement opportunities in delivering our onboarding process
- Partner with other teams across the business to support risk identification, control design and implementation.
- Help educate and foster a culture of risk, control and compliance throughout the business through workshops, development, and business partnering
- Help embed the risk management framework across the business
- Root cause analysis and investigations on behalf of the wider business, including fraud investigations
- Lead risk-based assurance reviews over our main risk areas and coordinate periodic risk assessment activities
- Risk management and assurance related experience with listed entities
- Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is a best in class culture of risk and control. You'll need to demonstrate a approach to mitigating risk, and the desire to see through the desired outcomes
- Someone who is able to solve complex problems and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Excellent partner management.
- Build trust with the wider business is critical to our team's success
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. . We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.