Junior Account Manager - Deliveroo for Work (B2B) - Categorie Protette (L. 68/99)
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighborhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. . We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas. This position is based in Milan in a hybrid format and will report to the Head of Deliveroo for Business.
This exciting new position sits in Deliveroo for Work, the number one provider of amazing food experiences at work. The primary responsibility of the Junior Account Manager is to manage a portfolio of small and medium businesses in Italy, providing a world class Deliveroo experience. You will also be instrumental in shaping the future of food in the ever evolving workplace - working cross-functionally to make your clients food needs, a reality.
You will always put clients and their needs at the very centre of your focus through identifying opportunities where Deliveroo can help to solve workplace problems and most importantly, you will build strong and long-lasting relationships in the process.
The responsibilities of the Junior Account Manager are:
- Managing a big portfolio of accounts in Italy, ensuring strong relationships are built with decision-makers across your portfolio.
- Negotiation and maintenance of strong relationship with B2B customers.
- Strong cooperation with Marketing and Operations departments
- Work closely with the Business Development Managers to onboard and grow lasting relationships with your new accounts
- Create, manage and implement growth strategies for all your accounts in order to maximize revenue and growth potential against target
- Analysis of business performance
- Following up with each of your assigned accounts to demo new functionality as and when they are released
- Use of reports and dashboards to monitor performance and deep dive into data in order to understand client behaviour, identify opportunities and communicate value back to clients
- Collaborate across teams (Corporate Sales, Customer Service, Rider Operations, Commercial, Finance) to drive operational efficiencies as well as to create, improve and deliver upon innovative end-to-end projects
- Work on projects with the management team to take Deliveroo for Work to the next level in 2024
The ideal candidate has a natural commercial attitude, understands the corporate world, and is highly analytical with a strong sense of customer service. This position would be suited to someone enthusiastic about securing a client facing role in a huge growth area of the business.
- 1 year of work experience managing B2B relationships (Partnerships, Sales and/or Account Management).
- A driven and hardworking individual.
- Excellent attention to detail – proven ability to multitask in a work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills.
- Creative – exhibits tenacity, never takes no for an answer.
- Hunger to progress within a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience in a B2B relationship management role
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and we're very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer different great benefits in areas including health insurance, dental insurance and life insurance, family, finance (pension), community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander.