Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. . We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
We’re looking for a marketer in the Deliveroo Italy marketing team, that will report to the CRM Manager in Italy, to help plan and implement marketing activities on all our CRM properties (e-mail, in app placements and contents, etc.) and in all the cities served by Deliveroo in italy.
This role will work closely with the rest of local and global marketing teams, strategy and commercial teams to implement best-in-class campaigns that deliver against our business goals. A successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial, independent and hands-on brand-builder. S/He will have a passion for all things marketing related, growth and loyalty campaigns, e-commerce mechanics and have a natural ability to think strategically to solve business problems. S/he will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big, while paying careful attention to details.
To make us the most known and relevant food delivery service in Italy, the role will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the local and central teams to plan and execute the marketing activities on our database and our app to support the business
- Execute an effective and customer centric in-app marketing experience (banners, pop-ups, etc.) and use the email and push notification channel to engage and activate our customers to support the business needs (restaurants, grocery, partnerships, cities-boost or relaunch, expansion of zones and new launches).
- Implementing our CRM agenda with local and national campaigns in order to drive repetition and build customer loyalty
- Tracking all the activities, in order to direct report results to the CRM Manager and other relevant stakeholders to drive our test & learn approach to better understand the impact of our activities and drive continual improvements.
- 2/3 years experience in marketing, growth marketing, CRM departments or marketing agencies running successful insights-led marketing campaigns
- Highly skilled in English language, both written and spoken. You will work in an international environment, all our calls and presentations need to be in English
- Detail oriented executor. You're skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously
- Basic knowledge of HTML (nice to have)
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and we're very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer different great benefits in areas including health insurance, dental insurance and life insurance, family, finance (pension), community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander.