Account Manager - North East & Yorkshire
The U.K. & Ireland are our domestic and most mature markets. Functions include commercial, operations and marketing, and teams in the UK&I partner closely with global functions such as product, technology and consumer to deliver results for our customers. The North East & Yorkshire is the largest geographic region with its own unique challenges! The region loosely spans from Bridlington in the West to Huddersfield in the East, and from Lincoln in the South to Newcastle in the North. Within this region there is a thriving and diverse restaurant scene with some of the most exciting Independent brands that we work with.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in the North East & Yorkshire. You’ll be liaising with the region's most highly regarded restaurants, to cultivate existing relationships and help them increase their online sales. This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintaining and growing relationships between Deliveroo and our top restaurant partners through strong communication both face-to-face and remotely
- Driving restaurant performance through data analysis and industry knowledge to maximise order volume and growth potential through Deliveroo
- Negotiating contracts and terms of partnership
- Liaising with our restaurant and rider operations teams to improve operational efficiencies
- Working with marketing teams to accelerate restaurant order growth
- Innovating and presenting new ideas to increase Deliveroo growth and efficiencies
- Being a local expert for the region. This means knowing the restaurant industry inside and out, and being the face of Deliveroo to the restaurant industry
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.