Senior Digital Marketing Specialist - Media Planner
About the team
You will sit within the central Performance Marketing team with a focus on supporting the UKI market on their brand marketing campaigns. You will work with the Digital Strategy & Planning Specialist to implement cross-channel digital strategies that align with the local market campaign objectives. You will report directly into the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Strategy & Planning and will work under a hybrid model - between our London Head Office and home.
What you'll do
- Apply the best digital media planning principles to deliver and report on full funnel digital media plans for local marketing teams
- Be the guardian of our brand message across all digital touch points
- Lead campaign planning end-to-end from brief, response, activation and post campaign analysis
- Be the partner for local markets and subject matter expert on their digital campaigns
- Liaise with channel specialists & media partners to ensure plans are handed over promptly and activation is completed on time with campaigns delivering in full
- Support troubleshooting of campaigns in media platforms
- Use insights gathered about our customers to tailor campaigns and creatives to target audiences
- Apply audience theory to our digital media plans to ensure we are delivering the right message to the right user at the right time
- Work with our ATL and digital media agency partners to deliver 360 responses to campaign briefs
- Digital marketing all-rounder with 3+ years cross-channel media planning experience either at an agency or in-house team
- Stakeholder management skills
- Willingness to test new ideas and iterate constantly to improve performance
- Dissect campaign performance and turn into relevant insights
- Hands-on experience setting up campaigns in ad platforms like Google Ads, DV360 & Meta
- Experience working with DCO partners like Smartly.io
- Turn media strategies into compelling stories
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. . We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.