Deliveroo Hop Executive
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world, so join us for the ride.
Deliveroo Hop launched in September 2021 and is Deliveroo’s speedy grocery delivery service. Our mission is to deliver groceries to customers around the world in as little as 10 minutes - from the weekly shop, to a last minute dinner party or a late night snack. Working with trusted grocers, Deliveroo Hop promises to bring customers the very best products at lightning speed.
The team behind Deliveroo Hop are building a network of stores across 5 markets around the world, including Hong Kong. Each delivery store is staffed with a team who have been specially trained to manage the operations efficiently as well as pick and pack orders in record time, with Deliveroo’s 100,000 strong rider network completing all deliveries.
We’re looking for people with an exceptional drive and entrepreneurial spirit to join the team at Deliveroo Hop and help us build the leading speedy grocery delivery service. Hungry to win? This is an exciting time to join the Deliveroo Hop team within the broader Deliveroo organisation - we’re only just getting started!
What you’ll be doing…
At HOP, we aim to deliver groceries to our customers in minutes. To ensure we have a great choice for our customers with great value and fast delivery. The Deliveroo HOP Executive is a passionate team player that works together with the rest of the HOP team and cross functionally with other departments… and of course, they’re organised and have great eyes on detail!
- Provide full spectrum of administrative functions including HOP menu settings, pricing review, invoice management and manual maintenance
- Sorting and organising contracts and relevant documents
- Manage data in spreadsheets and reports
- Maintain customer facing app tidiness
- Assisting the rest of the HOP team with any ad-hoc administration tasks as required
Skills you’ll need & Eligibility…
- 1 year of experience in administrative role is required
- Fluency in Cantonese and English (written and oral) to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders
- Basic Googlesheet skills is required, as this placeholder needs to support on basic data analyst & prepare report (ideally someone who know pivot, v-look up & importrange)
- Attentive to detail and possess great organisational skills
- You are self driven, with good self management and a can-do-attitude
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Snacks and drinks provided (although not unlimited, you will never go thirsty or hungry)
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Work with people who LOVE what they do
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers