About the team
You'll join our dynamic Partner Integrations team within the Grocery & Retail Technology vertical, where we're dedicated to crafting an unparalleled integration framework for our global grocery and retail partners.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to collaborate with diverse teams in a, contributing to our growth journey. It's a hybrid position which will require 2/3 days a week working from our Hyderabad office, reporting directly to our Staff Product Manager.
About the role
Your role involves engaging with partners worldwide, understanding a spectrum of diverse requirements, and devising & documenting integration solutions. You will collaborate with Product Managers and Integrations Managers, to stay on top of the evolving product features and internal system configurations. As the partner's contact during integration discussions, you'll liaise with the team to provide valuable insights and ensure the development of top-notch technical solutions. Effective communication, both with partners and internally, will be important, along with managing expectations across all stakeholders.
What you'll do
- Capture and Document Requirements: Thoroughly capture and document functional and nonfunctional partner requirements.
- Technology Analysis: Analyse the current technologies utilised by new and existing partners, identifying opportunities for seamless integration with the Deliveroo platform.
- Provide Expertise & Solution Design: Offer technical, business consulting, and integration expertise to partners, and facilitate the designing of comprehensive solutions that align with both partner and Deliveroo needs.
- Scope Management: manage integration scope and handle change requests as partner requirements evolve during the project lifecycle.
- Engineering Alignment: Collaborate with tech professionals at partner organisations and Engineers within Deliveroo to ensure alignment and proper resource availability for projects.
- Documentation Management: Produce and manage client-facing documentation, ensuring clarity and completeness.
- Manage Project Challenges and Constraints: Identify, highlight, and account for potential project challenges and constraints, including risks, time, resources, and scope; and work with Technical Integration Managers to ensure execution of the project.
- Ensure Integration Success: Act as a SPOC and ensure the successful integration of grocery & retail partners.
- Cross Collaboration: Collaborate with internal program management teams to monitor the progress of different initiatives within the grocery & retail technology vertical.
- Contribution to Roadmap: Contribute insights and expertise to the future road-map, participating in transformations aimed at providing 'feature enhancements' and 'value addition' to integrating partners and Deliveroo.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working with business/customers to comprehend business needs and applying technology solutions to meet those requirements.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in implementation consulting / business analysis, demonstrating successful implementation of multiple projects.
- 3+ years of practical experience with Integration frameworks and methodologies, including expertise in APIs and various data exchange mechanisms (e.g., CSV, XML, JSON) via SFTP and Cloud protocols.
- Substantial experience in setups involving integrations and collaborations with multiple teams, partners, or third parties.
- Experience of direct client interactions and managing relationships with external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Project management and leadership skills.
- Experience working in agile environments, focusing on incremental improvements within shorter iterations.
- Ability to work autonomously prioritise one's own time.
- Decision-oriented and innovative approach when determining solutions for integrating partners.
- Knowledge of French, Italian, Cantonese language(s).
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Experience using Google Suite of office products, such as Google drive, Google docs and Google sheets.
- Knowledge of programming languages (Java, Go, C#, Ruby, Scala, JS, SQL etc.).
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures.
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. . We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.