SMB Account Executive
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops, and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
The Small Medium Business Account Executive is responsible for supporting the SMB Team in developing and executing reporting for a large portfolio of accounts, executing data clean-up to ensure efficient reporting of the internal systems. The Account Executive will support the Team Lead with internal weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting by gathering and working with data, including any projects, sprints and campaigns.
- Independently and proactively diagnose, resolve, and report on key performance KPIs of the assigned account portfolio
- Lead actions to improve performances of Partners, supported by the broader team
- Directly manage Partners in a case-by-case basis to unlock critical value improvement
- BSc/BA in business or a related field is preferred
- Previous account management experience is preferred
- Self-starter capable of driving yourself to your targets every month
- A fantastic communicator with a "get it done" mindset, well-organized and efficient
- Fluency in English; other languages are a plus
Benefits and Diversity
- 25 days Annual Holiday Leave
- Medical insurance
- Annual flight allowance
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End-of-year parties & regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work with!
At Deliveroo, we know that people are the heart of the business, and we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away, and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgment when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion, or a secret aversion to coriander.