Recruiter, French Speaking (6 Month FTC)
We're looking for a recruiter to join our international recruiting team on an initial 6 month FTC. The role is based in London supporting the France region reporting into the Recruitment Lead.
What you'll be working on
- A lot of hiring! The International recruitment team supports business hiring for everything non-tech. The market you'll be covering will be France focusing on high volume recruitment across our Editions, Sales and Operations areas while also recruiting interns into the wider team.
- You'll partner with stakeholders up to the Head of Department on end to end recruitment and drive it rather than support it. We'll be a strategic hiring partner to the business.
- Present key hiring metrics, pipeline reporting, and market insights to the leadership team.
- This is not a role for an executor, this is a role for someone who is passionate about building a recruiting muscle within a growing organization. From interview training and candidate onboarding to partnering with our teammates in Europe and the UK, you'll be taking a holistic approach to recruitment not simply filling headcount.
Job requirements and things we'd like to see in you
- Experience recruiting across high volume positions.
- You're experienced in full lifecycle recruiting, such as researching, sourcing, talent mapping, designing processes, a working understanding of local employment laws, organizational structures, and salary trends.
- Proactivity. You identify gaps and develop hiring solutions that can help our organization and our management team scale a highly engaged and inclusive team.
- You leverage data to drive strategic hiring decisions and influence key stakeholders.
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. . We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.