Senior Associate, Promotions Operations
We’re looking for a Promotions Operations specialist to join our Marketing team in France, based onsite in Paris. You will work with the local and global teams to lead promotional campaigns and increase the impact and efficiency of our promotions in France.
You will set up promotional tools and implement our promotional strategy to the highest standards, providing the best value for our consumers.
You will represent the voice of Deliveroo's customers and the local marketing team to influence the global promotions roadmap. You will report to France's Head of National Activations, and cultivate great partnerships across the business.
- Setting up promotional campaigns: Using self-serve tools provided by the global team, you’ll oversee the set up of our main promotional campaigns. You'll ensure that all parameters are correctly delivered (targeting, mechanism, audience exclusions)
- Provide domain expertise: Advise teams on the design, execution and measurement of incentive campaigns. Encourage the marketing team to test and scale new strategies, tooling and campaign ideas.
- Product prioritisation: Synthesise feedback and requirements from the marketing team to help prioritise the promotional roadmap. You will be the main contact for global teams during the quarterly project prioritisation process (and mid-quarter reprioritisation), and ensure the marketing team is engaged in the process.
- 1-3 years work experience in marketing-based roles or with relevant operational experience in the discounting space
- Appetite for process improvements, and use of toolings
- Excellent project management
- Fluent in English and French.
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in the industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that you may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.