Global Consumer Partnerships Manager
Global Consumer Partnerships Manager
In this role you will have responsibility for Deliveroo’s global consumer partnerships, developing strategic partnerships with third parties in order to both provide additional value to our existing consumers to drive frequency and retention and to acquire more consumers to our platform.
You will have end to end ownership of our largest global partnerships, defining the strategy, proactively sourcing new business development opportunities, negotiating deals, and managing through completion and implementation. You will also serve as a subject matter expert in the area for the business, sharing frameworks and helping to advise local markets on how to maximise the impact of partnerships.
This is a highly cross-functional role in which you will be leading teams including marketing, legal, finance, local markets, and product colleagues to deliver against our priorities, whilst being responsible for driving analysis on performance and reporting these to the wider business and senior stakeholders. It’s a fast paced, data driven and highly cross functional area, so you’ll need to be creative in your approach, commercially savvy and highly collaborative.
This role sits as part of a wider Strategy & Initiatives team, where you will work alongside colleagues who are defining strategy and driving cross functional initiatives for other parts of the business.
What you’ll be doing
- Define strategy: Create the strategy for our consumer partnerships function, including what our objectives should be, what verticals we should look to work with, and what form of partnerships we should look to develop
- Originating partnerships: You’ll define and manage the pipeline of potential partners and negotiate deals that unlock shared value for each party
- Relationship management: You’ll be the key Deliveroo contact for existing partnerships, and look for ways to drive increased engagement and value from these partnerships
- Project Management: Lead end to end implementation of our largest partnerships, through organising and driving alignment across multiple teams
- Stakeholder management: Work with a broad set of internal stakeholders to implement partnerships as well as building alignment with VP and exec level stakeholders on approach
- Performance reporting: Ensure we are achieving our objectives once a partnership is implemented and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Commercial experience working with partners or clients at a senior level
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Strong stakeholder management abilities, with the aptitude to build and maintain effective relationships at various levels
- Analytical mindset with the ability to gather and interpret data, generate insights and make data-driven recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing projects in a cross-functional setting
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.