Expense Specialist (Entry Level)
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we're building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
As an Expense Specialist, you will report to the Senior Expense Lead and be responsible for managing all employee expenses. We are operating on a hybrid model where you will be in the office three times a week at our London HQ Office.
What you'll do
- Approving employee business expense claims according to our T&E Policy
- Training new employees on the expenses system
- Handling the expenses queries via our expenses help desk software – Zendesk
- Liaising with our internal Netsuite team to solve user-facing issues
- Providing quality customer service to all stakeholders
- First point of contact for internal & external audit queries
- Continuously challenge the way we work and actively identify areas of improvement
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- 2 years+ experience in an Accounts Payable or Expenses position
- A desire to take responsibility and 'own' your work
- You are motivated to make improvements and an awareness of the importance of deadline
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. . We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.