Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager
We're looking for a talented individual to lead the strategic and operational management of social media and digital campaigns for Deliveroo France.
You will work on strategy development, agency briefings, execution, monitoring, and in-depth analysis of different campaigns. All tasks will be carried out in close collaboration with the external social media agency and the global Deliveroo team for digital campaigns. You will be part of the Brand & Media team and will report directly to the Head of Brand & Media. You will support and work daily with the Media Manager and Brand Operation Manager, and other marketing teams.
What you'll do:
- Manage digital campaigns (search and programmatic). You will write briefs, define objectives, select target audience, implement plans, conduct meetings with the global and local team to deliver the best possible plans
- Analyse campaign performance: provide weekly and final reporting of results, track measurements, manage budget, analyse online traffic (CTR, CPC) and business acquisition performance (sales volume, session volume)
- Master and share the end-to-end timeline for all campaigns with other teams
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to decide on the best creatives
- Work with the Media Manager to ensure digital plans align with media plans and objectives.
- Manage ongoing social media content: writing briefs, defining objectives and important messages
- Develop editorial content calendars for several social media platforms and coordinate with the social media agency
- Develop new strategies to meet set objectives
- Collaborate with the creative team to create impactful social media content
- Monitor and report results on our social platforms in both French and English
- Organise monthly editorial calendars
- Follow media recommendations, managing boosted media through the business manager, and tracking performance and analysis.
What you'll bring to the table:
- 4+ years experience in digital and social media
- Excellent knowledge of different digital platforms and social media networks (Facebook, Instagram, X, TikTok)
- Experience in paid social and sponsored posts
- You can provide clear reports to individuals with less experience in digital and make recommendations
- Project management experience; you are comfortable working with multiple different teams
- Fluent in French and English.
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in the industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that you may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.