The U.K. & Ireland are our domestic and most mature markets. Functions include commercial, operations and marketing, and teams in the UK&I partner closely with global functions such as product, technology and consumer to deliver results for our customers.
The Regional UK and Ireland team is responsible for driving Deliveroo’s performance across all 4 nations of UKI. From Brighton, to Bognor to Belfast, we are experts in the local markets we serve. As part of the regional UKI team, you will be singing up the best restaurants in the city/region. Regional UKI presents one of the biggest growth opportunities available to Deliveroo and we are building a team of commercially savvy, entrepreneurial and ambitious individuals to help us fulfil our potential
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in South East England. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing tech company. You’ll be liaising with South East England’s most highly regarded restaurants, to cultivate existing relationships and help them increase their online sales. This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintaining and growing relationships between Deliveroo and our top South East England restaurant partners through strong communication both face-to-face and remotely
- Driving restaurant performance through data analysis and industry knowledge to maximise order volume and growth potential through Deliveroo
- Negotiating contracts and terms of partnership
- Liaising with our restaurant and rider operations teams to improve operational efficiencies
- Working with marketing teams to accelerate restaurant order growth
- Innovating and presenting new ideas to increase Deliveroo growth and efficiencies
- Being a local expert for your cities. This means knowing the restaurant industry inside and out, and being the face of Deliveroo to the restaurant industry
- 2+ years experience in account/relationship management (or similar)
- Effective relationship-building and communication skills whether face-to-face, through phone or email
- Strong commercial acumen and comfortable understanding and using data
- Results-orientated, with a track record of achieving targets and successful negotiations
- Experience in working in a dynamic high-growth company is preferable
- Self-starter, hard worker and well-organised
- Ability to work autonomously whilst out meeting restaurant partners in South England
- Given our diversity of cuisines and desire to bring the best service to our partners, we value additional language abilities and would love to hear about any knowledge of Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, Swahili, Mandarin, Cantonese, Urdu, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese or Bahasa/Malay.
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.'
Benefits And Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.