Head of Quick Service Restaurants (12 Months Fixed-Term Contract)
HEAD OF QUICK SERVICE RESTAURANTS
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, and looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to join our team as the Head of Quick Service Restaurants (McD, BK, KFC) at Deliveroo. In this role, you will
be responsible for managing a team of account managers who are experts in their
respective brands. You will oversee the performance and growth of our key accounts,
including McDonald's, Burger King, and KFC, and be accountable for P&L of these
Head of Quick Service Restaurants (Male/Female), you will be the driving force
behind the creation and execution of large strategic marketing plans on a national level
with our partner brands. In addition, you will lead hyperlocal engagement and marketing
initiatives with each franchisee, ensuring that our brand love activation strategies fuel
consumer preference for Deliveroo.
We expect you to be innovative and to develop new tools and processes that maximise
the number of participating sites in our marketing campaigns. Your expertise in building
strong relationships with our partner brands will be crucial in this aspect. This will involve
collaborating closely with internal stakeholders and external parties to ensure effective
Quarterly business reviews will be a key part of your responsibilities, as you drive the
discussion and establish short-term and long-term agendas for the G3 Accounts division.
These reviews will help identify opportunities for growth, address any challenges, and
evaluate the success of our marketing campaigns.
- Manage a team of expert account managers dedicated to the G3 Accounts (McD, BK,
- Take ownership of the P&L for the QSR Brands, driving profitability and growth inc site
- rollout, city coverage, and operations improvement
- Develop and execute large strategic marketing plans at a national level with partner
- Engage in hyperlocal marketing initiatives with each franchisee to optimise brand
- awareness and customer preference for Deliveroo.
- Create and implement brand love activation strategies to enhance consumer preference
- for our platform.
- Innovate and develop tools and processes to increase the number of participating sites
- in marketing campaigns and tracking their operations
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to establish short-term and long-term agendas,
- identify growth opportunities, and evaluate (mkt and ops) campaign success.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective implementation
- of marketing and operation excellence plans.
- Mentor and develop middle management and top performers within the organisation.
Exceptional leadership abilities, capable of managing a team of experienced and junior
Strong portfolio management skills, able to effectively oversee the performance and
growth of key accounts.
Deep understanding of the online marketplace and e-commerce industry.
Proficient analytical skills to monitor and improve company profitability while delivering a
superior customer value proposition.
Strategic mindset, with the ability to effectively develop and execute large-scale
Excellent communication and relationship-building skills to foster collaboration with
partner brands and franchisees.
Proven track record in delivering successful marketing campaigns and achieving
If you are a driven and passionate individual with a strong background in managing key
accounts, strategic marketing, and team leadership, we invite you to apply for the role of
Head of Quick Service Restaurants (McD, BK, KFC) at Deliveroo.
Join our team and
play a pivotal role in driving the success and growth of our business