Brand & Media Specialist
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. . We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
We’re looking for a marketer to join the Deliveroo Italy marketing team, who will report to the Brand & Media Manager, to plan, develop and execute Deliveroo’s brand marketing strategy.
This role will work closely with the local and global marketing teams, our local media agency, external creative agencies and internal creative studio to support delivering best-in-class media strategy, creative brand campaigns and activations that deliver against our marketing and business goals.
A successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial, independent and hands-on brand-builder. S/He will have a passion for all things marketing related, growth and loyalty campaigns, e-commerce mechanics and have a natural ability to think strategically to solve business problems. S/he will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big, while paying careful attention to details.
To make us the most known and relevant food delivery service in Italy, the role will be responsible for:
- Helping planning ATL media and local activation budgets, working closely with our local media agency.
- Working with the performance marketing teams to implement new customer acquisition campaigns and brand digital campaigns.
- Support implementing media strategy & multi-channel campaigns, together with local and global agencies.
- Working together with the local and global brand team, to implement the creative production process for global campaign localization across different channels and local production.
- Planning and tracking all the activities, in order to direct report results to the Brand and Media Manager.
- Measurement & effectiveness - working with the BI team, Data Science and other relevant stakeholders to better understand the impact of our activities and drive continual improvements.
- 3/4 years experience in marketing dept. or agency experience, with a focus on brand marketing and media, digital marketing or similar.
- Good knowledge of the Italian media landscape, agencies and vendors of different channels (TV, OOH, Radio, Etc.).
- Basic experience in data measurement of offline/brand channels (e.g. TV) is preferred.
- Highly skilled in the English language, both written and spoken. You will work in an international environment, all our calls and presentations must be in English.
- Detail oriented executor. You're skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically.
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously.
- Good stakeholders management skills, communication, and a proven experience to manage agencies & in-house teams
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and we're very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer different great benefits in areas including health insurance, dental insurance and life insurance, family, finance (pension), community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander.