Key Account Manager
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops, and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, and looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
As Deliveroo continues to scale, we become a major revenue channel for restaurants - aside from providing best-in-class support, we are restaurant consultants that use data-driven insight and industry knowledge to help our partner restaurants’ grow. Our Account Management team owns and manages restaurant relationships. We are restaurant consultants who use data-driven analytics and industry knowledge to provide best-in-class support and strategic value to our restaurant partners. The Account Managers are a passionate, dynamic group of team players who work well together and cross-functionally with other departments, and of course, they’re fun, personable, and great at building exceptional relationships.
What you will be doing:
- Manage a portfolio of Deliveroo’s most important restaurants, including high-sales volume drivers and global restaurant brands
- Own relationships with key restaurant industry stakeholders
- Analyse data to drive growth and profitability, both for your partners and for Deliveroo
- Work cross-functionally with other departments (Marketing, Operations) to drive new initiatives
What skills you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organised with excellent team player qualities
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships
- Agile and highly adaptable to a fast-paced work environment
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry is a plus
- Fluency in English, Arabic is a plus
Benefits and Diversity
- 25 days of Annual Leave
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Annual flight allowance (for employee only)
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- End-of-year parties & regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work with!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away, and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion, or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing scaleups around.