Senior Marketing Associate
As Senior Restaurant Marketing Associate you will report to the Head of Restaurant and Grocery Marketing and be based on-site in our Paris office.
What you'll do:
- Build the Restaurant Marketing calendar: based on the major marketing highlights of the year, you will create dedicated marketing campaigns with partner restaurants (large chains and local restaurants) from the mechanics to the channels used (Media, Digital, CRM, or InApp experience)
- Manage the implementation of activations: collaborating with marketing teams of partner restaurants and working hand-in-hand with the Deliveroo Account Management teams, you will ensure good progress of each project (monitoring the schedule, managing deadlines)
- Manage the creation of all assets with the internal creative and CRM teams: briefing graphics, proof reading and validation by partners, activation of all communication channels (digital and physical)
- Manage the implementation of Deliveroo national promotional highlights: choice of mechanisms, managing of the list of participating restaurants together with the account management teams and implement promotions on the platform
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance.
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Initial experience in Marketing or Category Management (as a permanent employee or by completing several long internships). You should already have experience working with sales/account management teams.
- Customer marketing awareness: you are curious and creative with initiatives and proposals and have a passion for food.
- You are comfortable managing projects simultaneously and know the levers to pull to find solutions and ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent written English and French.
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in the industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that you may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.