Senior Account Associate
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
- Manage a portfolio of Deliveroo's restaurants, including medium to small sized local brands
- Support the Growth Manager with relationships with important restaurant industry partners
- Analyse data to increase growth and profitability, both for your partners and for Deliveroo
- Build reports and presentations
- Work with other departments (Marketing, Operations) to lead new projects
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a relevant industry
- A desire to work with data
- Well-organised with excellent team-player qualities
- Passionate about people and building relationships
- Enjoy working in a constantly evolving environment
- Demonstrate strong competency using Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
- Proficient with G-Suite
Benefits and Diversity
- 30 days of Annual Holiday Leave
- Comprehensive Medical insurance
- Annual flight allowance (for employee only)
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties & regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work with!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up's around.