Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager, Account Management Tooling & Experience
Product Management at Deliveroo takes many forms. We’re a consumer-facing brand, with websites and mobile apps which help customers find great quality food which can be brought to them to satisfy their needs any time day or night. We’re a logistics company, directing a fleet of drivers around major cities across the globe using a dedicated native app. We’re a partner to restaurants, who see us as a way to unlock access to new customers and maximise the revenue of their existing business. And we’re a home for numerous internal teams building internally facing tools for Care, finance, and others, to keep the operation running effectively.
Life as a product manager can mean working in any or all of these areas, in order to deliver value to customers, drivers, and partners. Day to day, you’ll tackle new, interesting business problems, and find innovative, creative ways to solve them. We’re seeking brilliant and motivated Product Managers to help us keep moving things forward.
Great food creates happiness - and comes from great restaurant partners. The quality and range of the restaurants on our Deliveroo is at the heart of our value to consumers, and our ability to win.
As the Senior Product Manager for Account Management Tooling and Experience Squad, you will strategize and build the right tools for our AMs to solve problems that are critical to each and every Partner’s Business success. This needs to be topped up with the right amount of automation, deriving data driven insights and recommendations in the hands of our AMs towards building an intelligent decision support system (iDSS).
What you’ll be doing
- Working with Central Account Management teams to understand and crystallise their key JTBDs towards empowering our AMs. Of course you will be supported by our Research, Product and Technology teams to define and build up the future vision of how an iDSS should look like in the hands of our AMs.
- Be an AM advocate; Articulate their needs and deliver user-friendly solutions to make positive impact on the partner management lifecycle
- Leading the work to define your domain’s product vision, priorities and approach
- Ensuring product execution, with engineering and experience colleagues
- Ensuring successful go-to-market, product adoption and impact, with relevant go-to-market teams, data science, commercial teams, and others
- Capture insights from partner and account manager feedback, experiments, research, and data analysis to identify trends and pinpoint the drivers;
- Translate insights into tactical solutions and strategic pillars to improve Deliveroo's offerings
- Make sure that we understand their pain points and deliver solutions to erase them
- Influence peers, stakeholders, and key executives through the use of data and logic.
- 6+ years experience in Product/ Platform management. Specific experience around Partner Lifecycle with emphasis on inhouse Account Management DSS tools will be beneficial.
- An entrepreneurial mindset; Comfortable working in a complex and face-paced environment
- Strong strategic planning and organisational skills
- A record of success partnering with engineers, product designers and data scientists to tackle ambiguous problems
- Very strong communication skills, comfortable explaining highly complex topics and dealing with multiple stakeholders at once. You are a good storyteller but still get to the point.
- Strong emotional intelligence to deal with different types of personalities, cultures and challenges
- Strong requirement gathering skills, and ability to translate business requirements into technical and data science constraints
- Data-oriented with excellent analytical skills; Able to dig into data to discover nuances, and define & measure success on every initiative
- Experience with B2B Account Management - possibly including Salesforce
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.