B2B CRM Executive
B2B CRM Executive
As the scale and complexity of Deliveroo grows, we’re looking for an experienced CRM Executive to join our Marketing Operations team. In this role, part of the wider Commercial Operations team, you will work closely with the B2B Content and GTM team to build, run and analyse campaigns that Deliveroo sends to Restaurant, Grocery and Retail partners across all markets that we operate in. You will work with cross functional teams during the planning of these campaigns to provide guidance and best practice as well as recommendation across a number of internal and external channels.
The successful candidate will also work closely with the Partner engineering team to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of our campaigns, ultimately increasing the engagement that Partners have with Deliveroo.
- Owning the end-to-end execution of planned campaigns, lifecycle programmes and ad-hoc operational communications
- Running the QA process to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Implementing and running an efficient email production process with internal stakeholders, to include experimentation and measurement Building and optimising email and landing page templates,
- Building audience segments that adhere to our B2B contact strategy and applying control groups where applicable
- Ensuring tracking is set up and working across all channels ensuring that the business understands your campaign results
- Monitoring inbound data processes and maintenance updates in our CRM marketing platforms to ensure automated programs and campaigns are deployed as expected
- Creating and updating internal documentation and training material for the marketing platforms we use
- Reporting on campaign performance for all channels
- Experience with CRM marketing platforms and a strong preference for Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Pardot. Experience with other reputable B2B/B2C platforms such as Braze, Oracle Responsys, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Marketo, Hubspot is also encouraged.
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Experience in database selection, management and targeting
- A methodical approach with strong attention to detail
- Analytical mindset and the ability to convey insights in a simple, impactful way
- Natural communicator, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- A team player able to meet tight deadlines and an ability to inspire and motivate team members to do the same
Good to have
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience working in a multinational / multi-market organisation
- Knowledge of relational data modelling
- SQL and AMPscript knowledge
- CMS knowledge e.g. Prismic
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. . We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable.
We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.