SMB Quality Analyst - Italian Speaking
Start date - February 2024
Contract - 9 month FTC
The Small Medium Business (SMB) team are responsible for Deliveroo's relationships with thousands of independent restaurant and retail partners that operate on the Deliveroo marketplace in several markets across Europe, ensuring that they continue to grow and operate well. The SMB team spans the full life-cycle of partner interactions from initial acquisition, onboarding, reactive support and proactive account management. We do this through our in-house contact centre based in Manchester and in collaboration with our third-party contact centre providers.
As one of our Quality Analysts, you will form part of a team who are focused on driving quality conversations throughout our European and UKI operations, as you will monitor and evaluate both inbound and outbound interactions for agents across three business functions. You will work with the department leaders to provide a closed feedback loop process, allowing our front end-users to have tangible feedback that inspires actions to deliver better results for our restaurant partners. You will work toward excellence by carrying out coaching conversations, and setting a high bar for written documentation, that allows our operations to identify trends that can be addressed through relevant Learning and Development support. You will report to the Operations Manager.
What You Will Do
- Monitor and evaluate agent interactions with our restaurant partners, ensuring clear documentation is recorded with SMART actions; reviewed promptly
- Support the daily Contact Centre operations; ensure the teams are set up for success by supporting design and implementing quality analysis frameworks
- Implement a clear feedback process that enables operational leaders to action improvement plans that achieve better results
- Coach end-users and deliver constructive feedback to support transformed behaviours through action plans
- Participate in performance calibration sessions and employee communication sessions
- Support Team Leaders with underperforming agents by providing additional resource to assess live interactions and provide feedback accordingly
- Championing change and leading on identifying new ways of growing quality throughout operations, ensuring we have the right tools and content to support our agents in having excellent conversations allowing our restaurant partners to grow their business
- Partner with the Learning & Development and Operational teams, providing skill gap analysis to support these teams produce relevant content that builds the capability of our agents
- Provide accurate and regular reports, sharing important insights with the leadership team
Desired Experiences and Skills
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Experience working in an analytical, quality role
- Experience working within Contact Centre environments
- Experience with L&D practices and platforms, including tools to support end-users
- Can think of next step needed to be taken to future proof the operations
- Experience with a variety of coaching models, including the GROW and Solution Focused models
Our mission is to transform the way you shop and eat, bringing the neighbourhood to your door by connecting consumers, restaurants, shops and riders. We are transforming the way the world eats and shops by making access to food and products more convenient and enjoyable. We give people the opportunity to buy what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy, and we are always looking for new ideas.