Italian Speaking - New Partner Experience Team Leader
As a New Partner Experience Team leader you will manage a team of Italian speaking New Partner Experience agents, working to get new restaurants running on Deliveroo, and growing their order volume.
You will work as part of the SMB (Small & Medium Business) team in Manchester, reporting to the EU Head of New Partner Experience and will work in the Manchester office on a hybrid basis.
- Responsible for the daily oversight of a team of New Partner Experience Agents
- Main activities to include coaching the team to develop skills, oversight of team behaviour and attendance, providing reporting on results, and developing and refining important onboarding processes, to ensure restaurants are set up for success
- Work together with other Team Leads
- Ensure your team hit agreed goals, establishing a performance management framework for your team
- Ensure restaurants are comfortable with our systems so that they can make the most of their new partnership
- 2+ years management experience
- Native or fluent in Italian and English
- Experience in account management or customer service desirable
- Ability to work to targets and a get up and go attitude
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world, so join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away, and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion, or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups in an exciting space.