Technical Integrations Manager
Technical Integrations Manager
We’re in the business of delivering awesome meals and groceries into everyone's home or office – fast.
We achieve this by building and running a superb website, suite of mobile apps, a complex logistical platform, a fleet of passionate drivers, and a global operation, all to help bring great food from the world's best-loved local restaurants and grocers to consumers with an unparalleled level of convenience. We don’t want people to have to suffer with bad takeaway or missing items delivered an age after they order.
The Team & Role
In this role, you’ll be helping the hospitality industry grow as a member of the Grocery Technology team that’s responsible for building the best rapid delivery platform for our grocery partners.
The role is responsible for managing the integration efforts across multiple parties including grocery partners, external technology providers, internal tech team, account managers and business stakeholders to ensure clear visibility within each project and drive the project to successful completion.
This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse set of teams in a fast-changing environment and is integral to driving success as we grow. This is a hybrid role with some expectations to come into our Hyderabad office, and you will report into our Senior Enterprise Project Manager.
What you’ll do:
- As a Technical Integrations Manager, you will manage:
- Pre-kickoff preparations,
- Kickoffs execution
- planning including milestones
- all partner communications to ensure the successful completion of the integration projects
- Go live criteria and planning
- Communicating progress internally as well as externally
- Effectively manage partner relationships and expectations
- Anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies and provide escalation management
- Handle multiple integration projects simultaneously with grocery partners from different countries from markets that Deliveroo operates in
- Be the point of contact for all integration queries from the external partner. This may include but is not limited to:
- Setting up access credentials for APIs
- Setting up test sites so the partner can test their integrations
- Help the partner in developing integrations with our APIs and provide support with queries around why API calls are not working during testing phase
- Escalate issues that are more technical with the engineers in your team
- Be an integral member of a cross functional team, consisting of Integration Managers, Engineers and Implementation Consultants.
- Stakeholder management: This is a critical role for Deliveroo to make sure both external and internal teams are working toward the same goal and managing communication & changes as we roll out the integration further. You’ll need to advocate for all stakeholders throughout the integration project to ensure they have the support needed to succeed
- Process optimisation: It’s essential that we learn from every integration, and get quicker and more streamlined every time.
- You’ll be one of many responsible for identifying where we can improve, and making sure that we execute required changes across product, engineering, business or other teams.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ yrs relevant experience as a Technical Integrations Manager / Project Manager or Technical Programme Manager
- Experience in direct client interactions with external stakeholders
- Project management, planning, and leadership skills
- Willingness to take responsibility and drive projects forward autonomously
- Ability to influence and build rapport with stakeholders, and drive them towards milestones
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
We're also interested in:
- Understanding of API integration projects lifecycle
- Ability to troubleshoot technical API issues using tools such as Postman, or the ability to analyse an API calls payload
- Working knowledge of Jira, and Google suite products such as Google docs, sheets and slides
- Experience working in Agile environments with the aim to add continuous incremental improvements in shorter iterations
- Experience working closely with product and engineering teams
- Technical understanding and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage technical configuration of SaaS-like solutions
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.