Senior Product Manager, Deliveroo for Work
Product Management at Deliveroo takes many forms, and involves many facets. We’re a consumer-facing brand, with websites and mobile apps which help customers find great quality food which can be brought to them to satisfy their needs any time day or night. We’re a logistics company, directing a fleet of drivers around major cities across the globe using a dedicated native app. We’re a partner to restaurants, grocery stores, retail providers, and pharmacies who see us as a way to unlock access to new customers and thus maximise the revenue of their existing business.
The Deliveroo for Work Team is unique at Deliveroo in that we are essentially a start up within the wider org. The DfW product is already present in 7 countries, and our mission is to partner with top brands around the world to bring them the easiest way to appreciate their employees via their favorite restaurants. Leveraging the existing Deliveroo app, our clients can provide hassle-free team lunches, out-of-hour meals, and remote-working treats for their employees. DfW combines the best of our consumer app with corporate facing admin tools to manage their employee meal benefits. We work across multiple tech, product, and business teams to build comprehensive tool sets for our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the end-to-end product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch, ensuring delivery of high-quality products that meet user needs and business objectives.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify new opportunities and stay ahead of industry trends.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and marketing, to drive product development and ensure timely delivery.
- Define and prioritise product features based on business priorities and user feedback.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our users, market, and competition.
- Analyse product performance through data-driven insights and iterate on features to enhance user experience.
- Work closely with stakeholders to communicate product vision, updates, and gather feedback.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role, preferably in a startup environment.
- Experience of developing and building customer-focussed products, from concept to launch in an agile environment, prioritising roadmaps and working with a cross-functional team of engineers, data scientists, researchers and designers.
- Customer-obsessed, able to understand them emotionally and through data.
- An effective communicator who can inspire and rally a team around a problem and build trust with a range of stakeholders
- Able to build hypotheses from first principles, critically assessing information rather than accepting received wisdom.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- Experience of running A/B and multivariate tests, using data to drive decision-making
Preferred, but not required
- Experience of multi-platform development (iOS, Android, web)
- Experience working with SQL, building simple Excel models, working with and building new dashboards is highly desirable.
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.