Restaurant Operations Manager
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
You will be a part of the team responsible for the operational performance of the restaurant network in Hong Kong. You will ensure that we optimise the restaurant experience by taking into consideration in house operations to solve for the fastest and smoothest order experience.
Your responsibilities include:
- Using analytics to improve restaurant operations - identifying areas for improvement and owning innovative and data-driven solutions to reduce restaurant delays and order rejections
- Working with stakeholders from other departments - ensuring coordination with the restaurant account managers and operations team to implement new initiatives
- Monitoring and improving brand sentiment - identifying key restaurant brands, and coordinating events to improve rider sentiment and interactions with restaurant staff.
- Experimentation - running tests to explore creative solutions and establish the levers that exist when improving in house operations
- Owning operations of key brand launches - Coordinating with the restaurant team to onboard and launch large chains smoothly
- 6-8 years of working experience in Consulting, Data Analytic or Project Management
- Analytical - able to use large data sets to extract the relevant information to both identify and resolve issues
- Strategic - able to ‘think big’ as well as execute ‘on-the-fly’ via understanding the dynamics of our business
- Effective communicator - able to disseminate ideas in a clear, concise manner to the relevant stakeholders
- Logical - get to the crux of an issue quickly, using sound logic and empirical evidence and without over-complication
- Team player - able to work as part of a team and engage stakeholders to achieve a common goal
- Project management - able to identify a project; collect resources; identify and engage the relevant stakeholders, and deliver impactful results
- Have an opinion - know your stuff, have an opinion, be prepared to debate it, and come to the best solution for Deliveroo