Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
- Manage and drive social media strategies across both paid and owned channels, planning content/ editorial campaigns to elevate brand awareness and improve customer engagement with our brand.
- Main and grow the official social media platforms including IG, FB, Youtube to grow the followers, engagement and customer number/ OV, in line with KPIs.
- Partner with other marketing managers and the Commercial team to develop engaging and innovative content (adapting from HQ Brand social strategy where appropriate) for the local marketing calendar. Manage content upload and respond & engage with followers in a timely manner.
- On behalf of Deliveroo, build and maintain good relationships with local online channels/ platforms to gain resources and exposure.
- Build, maintain and constantly update a base of influencers/ affiliate sales (if appropriate)
- Monitor performance of social media activity, supervise the right direction and social trend, work with cross-functional teams and agencies to achieve social targets.
- Plan and monitor brand social marketing budgets, track performance of KPI and ROI.
- Develops and executes marketing programs with minimal manager oversight, managing multiple projects effectively at the same time.
- Proposes new ideas, concepts, or features with confidence, providing supporting data and projected ROI.
- Proactively collaborates with other teams to share learnings and align promotions prior to making recommendations or decisions.
- Demonstrates relentlessly high standards in campaign development and influences others to develop content that aligns with marketing brand and strategy.
- Shares and champions best practices across business. Is sought out by peers and stakeholders for his/her expertise.
- Uses customer, channel, and program performance data to develop short- and long-term recommendations. Learns from experiments and dynamically course-corrects based on results.
- Identifies program and process improvement opportunities and does not only rely on existing ways of doing things.
- When presented with issues or opportunities, formulate a plan of action with an aggressive but realistic timeline and engage with relevant stakeholders early in the process to help facilitate action.
- Motivates peers to act quickly on issues and opportunities and helps them properly prioritize the biggest opportunities. Demonstrates good intuition on understanding others’ points of view and potential roadblocks/ issues.
- Dives deep to ensure data integrity by validating with alternate data sources, by comparing results to expectations and to previous experiments, and by quickly identifying anomalies and gaps.
- 7+ years of career achievement in marketing (with demonstrated financial results and business impact), of which a minimum of the most recent 5+ years in B2B2C marketing involving multiple business partners and minimum of 3+ years in supervisory role in HK
- Proven capability in social media marketing strategies and deployment, data-informed decision making processes and performance-based marketing approach
- Solid experience in social media management with the ability to grow audiences, engage and delight through continuously challenging our presences on social platforms.
- Highly collaborative and possesses excellent communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships. Proven experience to influence, motivate and manage external stakeholders as well as internal teams
- Entrepreneurial minded, able to articulate new ideas and influence others to gain support
- Strong learning agility, comfortable dealing with fast paced environments, able to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- Self-starter, creative and analytical problem-solver with attention to details. Delivers results quickly and efficiently.
- Native Cantonese speaker, strong Chinese writer, good written & spoken English
- Comfortable with advanced Google Sheets/ Excel, data dashboards and capable of data mining to perform analysis to develop/enhance marketing program
- Candidates with food delivery APP and/ or restaurant marketing experience will be prioritized.
- Fun to work with