Creative Project Manager
About the team
Deliveroo’s Marketing Operations team is looking for a project manager to manage marketing and creative campaigns and projects through our in-house Creative team. You will sit in the Marketing Operations team and report into the Marketing Operations Director with regular support from the Senior Creative Studio Manager.
About the role
As a Project Manager for Deliveroo's in-house Creative team, you will contribute to the successful execution of our creative projects. Your previous experience in project management within creative environments will be crucial to your success in this role. You will work under a hybrid working model - requiring 3 days a week from our London HQ.
What you'll do
- Develop comprehensive and accurate project plans, timelines, and milestones to ensure successful project delivery.
- Collaborate with multiple teams, including strategists, creatives, designers, copywriters, artworkers and marketers, to ensure seamless workflow and project completion.
- Main contact for all projects, helping to build relationships between the creative team and the internal teams who work with them.
- Allocate and manage resources, including budget, time, and team members.
- Identify potential risks and implement strategies to mitigate challenges that may arise during project execution.
- Provide project status updates, performance metrics, and insights to important partners.
- Ensure the creative and our partner teams are aligned on project goals and milestones.
- Identify opportunities for process optimisation and implement improvements to enhance team efficiency.
- Ability to motivate and guide a creative team towards achieving project goals.
- Manage across a range of briefs, from small CRM campaigns to complex marketing campaigns including AV and TVC.
- Experience managing end-to-end projects within an in-house creative or creative marketing agency environment.
- Experience working as a project manager to deliver cohesive and impactful campaigns and projects.
- Create clear project documentation and timelines.
- Experience building relationships with internal & external teams and will motivate and challenge stakeholders and the creative team in order to get the best results.
- Understanding of the creative process and strategies to keep creative teams working optimally.
- Prior experience managing project budgets and optimising resources for maximum impact.
- Can identify challenges early on and implement solutions to keep projects on track.
- Organised and able to meet deadlines without compromising quality of work.
- Familiarity with project management tools and software to improve workflows and enhance team efficiency.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.