National Account Manager
As a National Account Manager, you will manage the relationship with a number of our top national restaurant partners, including being the day-to-day contact between them and Deliveroo, communicating their needs to internal teams, helping grow their business on the Deliveroo marketplace and developing the ‘best in class’ value proposition for our customers.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Driving “brilliant basics” on a day-to-day basis with the partner to maximise the customer experience
- Lead the onboarding of new sites onto the Deliveroo platform
- Monitor and analyse the performance of the partner’s operational metrics and lead operational performance routines with the partner, including weekly operational reviews
- Review operating practices in sites and identify sets of recommendations that reduce partner-driven delivery issues and improve operational efficiencies for the partner
- Coordinate the resolution of short-term operational issues in collaboration with other key Deliveroo functions
- Generate mutual growth by sustainably increasing Order Volume and Average Basket size
- Conduct analytical deep-dives to identify value opportunities by understanding customer behaviour and benchmarking partner performance vs peers
- Ensure that we are developing an attractive value proposition for customers, including selection, promotions, pricing and service levels.
- Work with marketing counterparts to design, deliver and evaluate marketing campaigns that drive value for the partner
- Promote the strategic agenda with your partners following Deliveroo’s wider restaurant strategy in collaboration with senior leaders of your restaurant partners and Deliveroo
This is a demanding role which will require drive, ambition and enthusiasm. The desired skills/experiences include:
- Prior experience in an account management or commercial role. Experience in, or working with, online or offline restaurant, grocery retail or hospitality is preferable.
- Partner obsessed, experience with building lasting relationships utilising your skills; whether that be in person, through video, phone or email.
- Experience working with and analysing data - able to cut through the noise to understand what performance improvements will help grow your grocery partners, in order to make clear and actionable recommendations.
- Able to create ideas and strategies to drive growth of our joint business with our partners, with a willingness to trial at pace.
- Collaborative team player who is able to get the best out of the people around you. Able to work across all levels of Deliveroo.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.