Customer Care Executive I
Why should you join us?
Deliveroo is on a mission to be the definitive food company. We want to be the platform that people turn to whenever they think about food. We continue to operate in a competitive marketplace but have achieved so much over the past year, including growth in our Grocery, Editions, Signature & Plus businesses.
We continue to innovate and challenge ourselves on what we should deliver next to achieve our mission. We are investing and building teams to help us launch new products. It's an exciting time to join and while we have made great progress, we are just getting started!
- Excellent MNC exposure and on-the-job training
- 5-day per week in shift pattern (including Saturday, Sunday and public holidays)
- Attractive benefits: work from home arrangement, medical coverage, performance bonus, social activities, gym allowance etc.
Work location: Central
No sales target
No cold calling is needed
- Monitor orders placed by Deliveroo up to completion
- Answer inbound calls, emails and live chats from customers, riders, and restaurants
- Resolve customer complaints and queries independently
- Provide one-stop service efficiently to establish a positive customer experience
- Share feedback to relevant departments to help improve our service level and customer satisfaction
Skills you’ll need & eligibility…
- Diploma or above in any disciplines (Fresh graduate is welcomed)
- Hunger to provide positive customer experiences with good telephone manner and problem solving skills
- Able to show a strong investigative nature when resolving customer complaints and queries with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent skills in Cantonese, good command of written and spoken English
- Good multitasking skills and able to work independently under pressure
- Experienced in the customer services / call centre environment / online platform businesses / e-Commerce is an advantage
- Able to work on shift
- 15 days annual leave plus birthday leave, maternity leave, examination leave
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Snacks and drinks provided (although not unlimited, you will never go thirsty)
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgment when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is an experience with (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.