Customer Experience Quality Analyst
- Hybrid role (3 days in HQ London Office)
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer Visa Sponsorship for this position
- The Role
We’ve got an exciting opportunity to be a part of a brand new team at Deliveroo. This team's main responsibility will be to ensure our valued customers are taken care of when things don't go according to plan. Deliveroo operates in a complex three-sided marketplace (customers, riders, and restaurants), and let's face it, issues can arise despite everyone's best efforts. Whether it's cold food, late orders, or missing items, those agents will be able to swoop in, resolve the situation, and leave our customers so satisfied that they become loyal advocates of our platform.
The Quality team is instrumental in ensuring those contacts are handled correctly; The primary goal of the Quality team is to set a standard of excellence within the team in order to deliver a consistently high experience to our customers, supporting managers to maintain these standards at all times
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
- As a Quality Analyst you will:
- Be responsible for evaluating and ensuring contacts and tasks handled by agents are completed correctly and in line with our policies and expectations.
- Review customer survey feedback and identify agent coaching opportunitiesHold regular catch ups with the team coaches to discuss both agent opportunities as well as week on week progress
- Perform targeted deep dives on low performing areas and create improvement plans
- Join calibration sessions with relevant internal and external stakeholders globally to ensure alignment on quality and performance
- Set a standard of excellence in the team while ensuring fair and consistent marking against the predefined quality scorecard
- Routinely perform root cause analysis and share actionable insights with stakeholders
- Hold agents and vendors to account, whilst ensuring fair and consistent marking against the predefined quality scorecard.
- Support Operations with agent coaching and feedback to continuously drive improvement
- Ensure feedback is always relevant, realistic and up to date by regularly handling front line contacts to fully understand the agent experience
- Identify improvement opportunities in policy, content and training through Quality and CSAT feedbackServe as an advisor to our Operations teams and management by building strong relationships focused on positive feedback and coaching closed-loop processes.
- Perform qualitative analysis to drive continuous improvement; produce development plans by identifying pain points and areas for optimisation within the customer journey.
- Experience in a dynamic role within Operations, Customer Services, or Partner Services, showcasing robust critical thinking skills.
- Ability to regularly travel to our offshore teams
- Tenacious attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others and drive change
- Excellent team working skills
- Capability to effectively manage one's workload independently.
- Ability to receive and give constructive feedback
Preferred but not required
- Experience using Amazon Connect
- Experience using Zendesk
- Intermediate excel skills
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.