Media Campaign Operations Assistant, FTC
About the team
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract sitting within Deliveroo Media & eCommerce (DME). DME is the 3rd party retail media, sampling and eCommerce marketing platform for consumer brands wanting to increase demand on the Deliveroo platform. We partner with leading global consumer brands to help them to improve their advertising reach, product trial and sales conversion rates.
About the role
This is a new role, created from growth and is based in our HQ in London (with flexible, hybrid working), supporting campaigns in UK, France and potentially other markets, and will report to the Head of Operations of Deliveroo Media & Ecommerce.
What you'll do
- Develop & activate comprehensive on/off platform digital and non digital media campaigns.
- Drive the implementation of media activity, ensuring coordination with key stakeholders within the DME team
- Work with DME Campaign team to develop long term, impactful media plans.
- Ensure all campaigns run smoothly. Specify, communicate and measure against key KPIs to drive improvements
- Collaborate with international marketing teams to develop brand safe, best in class campaigns. Ensuring all campaigns meet Deliveroo’s legal and quality control guidelines.
- Provide input for the development, optimisation and automation of best in class processes and guides that streamline our operations.
- Communicate with our external stakeholders including with our Retail Media Platform (Criteo) & FMCG Advertisers.
- Use data and analytics to guide advertising decisions and strategies.
- Develop a central repository of campaign performance benchmarks
- Produce full Post Campaign Analysis for all campaigns, delivering insightful reports and commentary.
- 2+ years of experience in advertising operations; activating media campaigns across digital channels, from an Agency or published.
- Track record in managing digital advertising campaigns (search, display, email, and social).
- Experience in the successful project management of end-to-end campaign delivery.
- Delivery of multiple campaigns simultaneously, constantly reviewing performance and making recommendations for improvements where needed, including optimisation techniques against campaign objectives.
- Familiarity with digital platforms and ROI metrics such as ROAS, CTR, and CPA.
- Able to work to required campaign timelines
- Work with key internal stakeholders (including Ops, Commercial, Legal and Finance).
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.