On-demand Grocery Commercial Intern (6 month commitment)
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allows us to deliver our orders in
- Supporting the team lead in developing new business growth insights through portfolio performance analysis
- Supporting Business Development in acquisition sprints, and be directly involved in pitching to prospects
- Supporting the Key Account Managers on preparing for strategic business reviews, including developing business insights to Increase revenue and improve health metrics
- Driving new marketing campaigns and conducting post-marketing campaign data to refine campaign mechanics
- Dashboard creation for performance reporting
- Ad-hoc project tasks relevant to the team’s requirements, e.g. Core Value Proposition Analysis, market research etc
- An interest in food is great here. It’s a place to unleash the foodie in you
- A keenness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize large information in a simple organized manner
- Proficient in business analytics
- Able to commit for a period of 6 months
• Have gained experience using data-driven insights to create actionable solutions
• Have strengthened your project & time management skills
• Have strengthened your analytical and CRM skills through usage of Deliveroo’s suite of software & tools
• Have gained knowledge about the F&B and Food Delivery Industry in Singapore
• Know what it entails to work in a fast-paced scale-up with lots of dynamic and daily challenges
• Gained some exposure in business development and key account management
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space