Team Assistant (Legal)
About the team
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. To do that, we're building a company where everyone can belong, develop and do the best work of their lives.
In the role of Team Assistant, you'll ensure operations are organised and well-managed and the continuously-changing-day runs smoothly and without a hitch! This position will report into the Chief of Staff who manages the EA team.
You will be a credible professional, articulate in your communication style and someone who can bring calm and order to a busy and fun environment.
This is a hybrid role which requires you to be based in HQ (Cannon Street) for 3 days per week.
What you'll be doing
- Partner with EA to General Counsel to provide high quality administrative support to the Legal Org
- Manage diaries, including organising internal and external meetings
- Secure meeting rooms for internal and external meetings, including external venue space as required
- Register guests with reception and welcome them on arrival
- Arrange refreshments for meetings as required
- Research and book travel and accommodation + visa applications as required
- Book ground transportation including taxis
- Arrange courier services
- Process expenses
- Raise purchase orders and process invoices
- Establish, maintain and update key docs / doc repositories including shared drives
- Support the organisation of team events / offsites / workshops / socials
- Partner with various stakeholders to support smooth running of the business, including Facilities Team, Enterprise Tech and AV Teams
- Ensure compliance with key policies, including but not limited to Travel & Expense policy
- EA/PA/Team Assistant experience working for a global company
- Must work calmly under pressure, excellent at making decisions and finding solutions at short notice
- You embrace change in your day to day role and comfortable working in a role where you need to adapt and pivot across multiple tasks
- Be a team player - collaborate and work closely with our team to ensure nothing falls through the cracks and provide support and assistance
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of excellent benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.